Jump to Navigation

Kent Spousal Support Attorney

Establishing Spousal Maintenance in South King County

When a couple divorces or separates, both spouses typically have questions about spousal maintenance. How much will I receive and for how long? How much will I have to pay? Will this affect my child support? An established attorney can answer your questions and guide you through the legal processes involved in establishing spousal maintenance.

Attorney Michael Ditchik understands the Washington State spousal support guidelines and the factors that go into determining spousal support.

Contact an attorney with more than 20 years of family law experience. Call the Law Office of Michael Ditchik in Kent, Washington, at 1-888-544-1259 or e-mail him using the online form. Mike will look at all of the relevant financial factors of your marriage and help you determine what fair spousal support might look like in a particular case.

Temporary Maintenance

Spousal support, also referred to as alimony, is dependent on a number of variables that take time to analyze. If you are waiting for a final ruling or waiting out a lengthy divorce proceeding, Attorney Mike Ditchik can help you obtain temporary maintenance. A temporary order can last until your case is settled or resolved, either by a negotiated settlement or trial.

Post-Decree Spousal Support Modifications

Sometimes life circumstances change. People lose jobs, gain new ones, receive raises or fall into debt. When one spouse's financial situation substantially changes, a post-decree modification may be appropriate. A spousal support modification can enable one party to receive training or education, or provide one time to find suitable employment.

Contact an experienced lawyer about your family matters Call 1-888-544-1259.